The terms above are just some of the words that you could have typed on a search engine before I arriving to this post: maybe you think you are in a manipulative relationship, or maybe you're just conducting general research on manipulative men signs. It is absolutely hard to be in a manipulative relationship, but first, you need detection. At first, you might feel like you're not even in a manipulative relationship but it isn't until something really huge happens that you finally admit that you are in a manipulative relationship. All the manipulative men signs can vary from men to men 'cause each one is different. However, here you can find some particular examples of manipulative men signs: Check out what happens on Life is Like a Box of Chocolates, an Inspirational Novel:
- Do you feel like you can't be yourself anymore within the relationship?
- Does it always go his / her way?
- Does him / her seem too jealous or too possessive?
- Does he or she constantly say: "I'm sorry, I'll never do it again," but keeps reflecting the same unacceptable behavior?
- Do you seem to become sometimes defensive when someone asks you about how well your relationship is going?
I really hope that you enjoy reading my novel when it comes out, and I hope it helps many women and men out there recognize whether they are in a manipulative relationship or not. The first thing that a manipulation victim needs to do is work on himself / herself, love himself/ herself, and make the right choices by knowing when to end a manipulative relationship. This post is open to discussion, so feel free to open up about the subject. Do you have a story to share? I'd love to hear about it. Thanks!