Can a long distance relationship really work? Take a look at this unedited sneak peek of Life is Like a Box of Chocolates: An Inspirational Novel and you tell me: do you think that this long distance relationship will really work according to this couple's daily activities?
Can a long distance relationship work? / Can a long distance relationship last? / Can a long distance relationship really work?
Now, by the time that the book comes out then you'll definitely know what exactly will happen, but back to the sneak peek:
- Do you see any efforts from both sides? If so, are the efforts being performed equally by both?
- Do they seem to be really into each other?
- Do they seem to be already head over heels about each other?
- Do you see commitment from both of them?
- Can you be able to spot any signs of mutual trust or is this this still too little information?
- Can you predict whether they'll end up getting married or living together?
So, can a long distance relationship work
? They definitely can. Can a long distance relationship last
? Long distance relationships can
absolutely last, although it's up to each individual to keep the relationship
alive and in good standing. Being part of a long distance relationship
can be hard work, but for as long as both feel like they are truly in love, and for as long as there is commitment and loyalty, the long distance relationship
can be taken to unimaginable new levels! According to Wikihow
, statistic reports reflect that 2.9% of marriages in the US were classified at some point as long distance relationships
. Share your long distance relationship
story and views! Do you personally think that a long distance relationship can really work
?Post presented by: Whoops, it is what it is!
photo credit: flickr